Academic Appointments are working alongside college in North Yorkshire who are seeking an Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis.
Although this is a college setting, this role would be working with a pupil in an Early Years Foundation Stage class (EYFS). The successful candidate would be experienced supporting speech and language within an EYFS setting.
The college are looking for a patient and supportive Teaching Assistant whom has worked within special educational needs (SEN) previously.
The role is due to start immediately and would be a part time, ongoing position. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with SEN
- Experience of working within EYFS supporting speech and language development
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business