Academic Appointments are supporting a Primary School in North Bradford seeking a Teaching Assistant to work within their Designated Special Provision (DSP).
This role would be working with a KS1 setting supporting SEMH and autistic learners on a 1:1 basis. Due to the nature of this setting, holding a Team Teach qualification is desirable.
The school are looking for a patient and supportive Teaching Assistant whom has worked within a similar setting previously.
The role is due to start imminently and would be a full time, ongoing position. Requirements:
- Previous experience supporting SEMH and autistic learners at primary level.
- Holding Team Teach would be advantageous
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business