Would you like to be a part of a school who pride themselves on the difference that they make each day to the lives of children they serve?
- 5 days a week/ongoing
- Ofsted rated ‘Good’
- Pupils behave well
- A securely good school with high aspirations and a drive to excel
- A senior leadership team that invests in its human resource
- A chance to make a real difference to every child’s learning
- Enthusiastic, friendly pupils with a thirst for new learning experiences
- Positive, supportive opportunities for your professional development
- An amazing team committed to school improvement and collegiate working
An OFSTED rated 'Good' school on the outskirts of Bradford, West Yorkshire requires a 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 pupil with Autism and very limited communication. Requirements
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience working with SEN Primary pupils is essential
- Team Teach desirable but not essential
- 2 x references
- Enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you, please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.