Can you make a difference to a pupils school life? Could you be the reason they achieve higher than expected?
- Full-time, 6 weeks, starting immediately until the end of Academic Year
- Ofsted rated as 'Good'
- Supportive Headteacher and leadership team
- Teaching and support staff operate as a committed team, they work well together
- Pupils behaviour across the school is impeccable
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘good’ rated primary school in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a Year 6 pupil.
The pupil has behavioural difficulties and can become destructive so it is important that applicants have strong behaviour management skills and experience of using techniques to negate situations before they happen.
You will be a confident and experienced Teaching Assistant who is willing to make a difference to this child's life and get stuck in with other duties as and when required.
This role is due to commence as soon as possible, covering an ongoing absence. It is likely to cease at the end of the Year when the pupil moves to secondary school. Requirements
- TA Qualification or equivalent
- Must have previous experience supporting Key Stage 2 children
- Must have experience supporting challenging behaviour
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- A current enhanced DBS is essential
- Two references from an educational setting
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.