Would you like to work in a school where staff feel supported and appreciated?
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a rapidly improving primary school in Leeds, to recruit for an experienced School Administrator.
- The school is committed to ensuring the best possible personal and academic development for their students.
- This position is full time, Monday to Friday, except Wednesday from 08.00 – 16.00. Initially, this role will be until the October half term, but may continue.
- 'Good' rated Ofsted inspection, Spring 2019
- Pupils behave well in class and around school
- Senior leaders believe their staff to be the greatest resource, and work hard to support their development and progression by offering regular CPD
The successful Administrator will have had experience of working in a school office previously, processing orders, counting and organising cash that comes into the office and addressing any staff and general administrative duties. Excellent communication with education professionals, parents or carers and pupils is essential during this role. There may reception duties and a confident telephone manner would be desirable. In order to be considered it is essential that you have worked in a school office setting.
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.