Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a 'Good' Secondary Academy in Bradford to appoint a specialist Art Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4.
This position is due to start after the Easter break, and the successful applicant will be required to work full time, with the role anticipated to last until July 2019.
The Academy is part of a large Multi-Academy Trust and currently benefits from small year groups. The successful applicant will be expected to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, marking and delivery across the Key stages. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Able to teach Art across KS3 and KS4
- Promoting the school’s ethos and vision
- Evidence of outstanding teaching and good classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business