This is an exciting opportunity for a Teacher to join an improving academy where new initiatives are welcomed and encouraged, and staff are supported and developed.
- Pupils behave well and are friendly, they want to learn
- Ongoing support and CPD plan
- Part of a prestigious multi-academy trust
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with secondary schools in Calderdale & Bradford to appoint part-time & Full-time Teachers of Art.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding organisation and to play a vital role in shaping its future. This is an improving school which is run by a highly effective senior leadership team who are highly ambitious for the academy’s future.
The successful applicant will be expected to be cover topics including 3D, Printing, Painting, Drawing and General Art. Requirements:
- QTS or equivalent
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Must be able to teach all Art to KS4
- Proven track record of successful teaching and attainment
- 2 references
- Enhanced DBS that is registered with the update service
If this is the job for you then please please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can also contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business