Academic Appointments are currently working with a secondary school in Huddersfield that is looking to recruit for an Attendance Officer in September.
This is a ‘Good’ school where pupils behave well and engage enthusiastically with their learning.
The school ensures that they provide a happy learning environment so that all can achieve their full potential. They also encourage both students and staff to contribute positively to school life.
The responsibilities will include:
- To work alongside Heads of Year to support students in improving their attendance or prevent attendance from deteriorating
- To work with Heads of Year and other key staff to implement new attendance strategies to improve overall attendance and punctuality
- Developing innovative and new ways of encouraging families to make attendance at school a top priority
- Work to raise the profile of attendance
This role will be 35 hours a week, initially on a temporary basis.
- You will have previous experience working in a similar role, within a school
- Enhanced DBS
- Two references
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.