Vacancies for Behaviour Support Workers We are experiencing a significant demand for Behaviour Support Workers (BSWs)
Many of our partner schools are looking for day to day, short- and long-term BSWs and we are working to support their requirements. About the role…
Why supply with Academic Appointments?
- Encouraging assigned pupils with Behaviour, Emotional and Social needs to participate and actively engage in activities led by teachers
- Delivering and monitoring short term interventions on behalf of disengaged and disaffected learners
- Supporting pupils with the process of improving their behaviour and where necessary reintegration
- Implementing as required social skills programmes, anger management programmes, individual behaviour programmes on a one to one basis or small group basis as directed by the class teacher
- Guiding and supporting assigned pupils in achieving their personalised behavioural and learning targets
- Opportunities to work in a variety of settings
- Competitive rates of pay
- Team Teach training opportunities
Interested in this job?
- Recent experience in same or similar role
- Team Teach trained
- Minimum two satisfactory professional references
- A valid Enhanced DBS (on update service or willing to obtain a new certificate)
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 01423 608 655 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business