Academic Appointments are working alongside a Primary School in the Leeds area who are looking to appoint a Behaviour Support Worker immediately.
This role would involve working 1:1 and in small groups with pupils who often display challenging behaviour. Experience working with behaviour challenges previously is essential.
School are keen to work with a resilient and passionate individual with strong behaviour management skills who would be flexible to work across the key stages as required.
This is an urgent requirement looking for an immediate start. It's a full time appointment and would be an ongoing appointment. Requirements:
- Previous experience working within an educational setting with challenging behaviour
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS certificate subscribed to the update service, or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Olivia@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business