A thriving independent school in Yorkshire are working with Academic Appointments to secure a permanent Boarding House Tutor.
- Permanent position starting ASAP
- Friendly work atmosphere set inside beautiful surroundings
- Pleasant well-behaved, motivated students
- All-year-round accommodation
- All meals are provided during term time
The successful post holder will be responsible for ensuring pupils are up and ready for school, then later working again in the evenings to help pupils with their homework, and making sure they're in bed. You will have time for yourself during school hours.
Applicants will be working a full-time week made up of 4 working days and 1 day over the weekend. You will also be required to live on-site.
- Motivated, hardworking, and sociable
- Good general level of education to include: GCSE, or equivalent, English and Maths
- Experience of working in a boarding house within an educational setting
- Knowledge of Child Protection/Safeguarding
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.