Academic Appointments are working with a 16+ College based in North Yorkshire to recruit a Business Lecturer to start immediately.
The role is full-time and will include delivering a range of courses to level 3. This will include teaching Unit 6 Principles of Management and/or Unit 3 Personal and Finance on the new BTEC National extended Diploma in Business. The successful applicant will need to have had recent experience of delivering these modules.
This role will be ongoing and is anticipated to go on until July 2019. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Proven track record
- Able to motivate and inspire students to achieve their full potential
- 2x references
- A valid enhanced DBS subscribed to the update service.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Harrogate Office on 01423 608 655 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business