Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary Academy in Halifax to appoint a Business Studies and Finance Teacher to join their school from April.
This role is to teach BTEC Business Studies at KS4 and Applied Business and Finance at KS5 on a full-time basis. The role is expected to go on until July 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to take on full teacher responsibilities including planning, delivering and assessing. Requirements
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Able to teach BTEC Business Studies at KS4 and Applied Business and Finance at KS5
- 2x references
- A valid and enhanced DBS that is subscribed to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1002 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business