Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a ‘Good’ Secondary School located in Leeds to appoint a full-time Business Studies teacher for a September start.
The successful applicant will be required to teach Business Studies across KS4 and KS5, with the role anticipated to go on for one term in the first instance.
This school is a good school with pupils here displaying good behaviour and the successful applicant would be expected to sustain the high expectations.
The school is located within easy access from Leeds, Wakefield and the surrounding areas. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- Able to teach Business Studies up to KS5
- 2 x references from educational establishment
- A valid enhanced DBS that is registered with the update service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1016 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business