Academic Appointments are currently working on behalf of a dynamic and supportive Further Education setting in West Yorkshire to appoint a Business Studies Teacher.
- Full-time, 4-month contract
- Outstanding college, regularly near the top of the UK Sixth Form College results tables and awarded outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in 2014
- A Level Value Added places us in the top 25% of providers nationally and our BTEC Value Added places us in the top 10% nationally
- The large majority of our Advanced Level students proceed to higher education at over 60 different universities, including Oxford and Cambridge
They are seeking to appoint a Business Studies Teacher to start immediately on an ongoing basis.
They offer a dynamic, positive and supportive culture for staff and students.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a developing and growing environment. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or an FE Qualification
- Able to teach A-Level Business Studies
- Evidence of achieving good or outstanding results
- The ability to engage, motivate and inspire students
- 2x references
- An enhanced valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.