Academic Appointments are currently working with a primary school in Leeds, to recruit for a Caretaker to start immediately for 25 hours a week.
The successful candidate will be responsible for portering, in charge of locking and unlocking the school and acting as the responsible key holder. You will ensure the site and grounds are clean and clear, litter picking where necessary. In addition, you will be responsible for tidying and trimming the schools garden.
In order to be considered for this position it is essential that you have had previous experience as a Superintendent or Caretaker. It would be beneficial for this experience to be based within a school setting.
- GCSEs in Maths & English
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience working in a school environment is desirable
- have the ability to use your initiative
- be thorough and pay attention to detail
- have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- have the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure
- be ambitious and have a desire to succeed
- have excellent verbal communication skills
- possess customer service skills
- be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too Variety
Range of schools and alternative provisions
Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent Forward thinking company
New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.