Compliance Team support administrator
Academic Appointments are an Education recruitment specialist established in 2004 with offices in Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and Doncaster.
We are looking to recruit a support assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks supporting our established Candidate and Compliance Team based in our Head Office in Leeds (LS15).
The role would include supporting the Candidate and Compliance Team by:
- sourcing candidates
- responding to telephone calls, including preliminary application calls
- arranging registration meetings
- chasing outstanding compliance documents including references
- general filing
- able to work as part of a team
- outstanding attention to detail
- confident with IT and database systems
- excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- able to meet deadlines and prioritise work load
- educated to degree level or equivalent
Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable.
What we offer:
- This is a full time post but hours may be negotiated for the right applicant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Free parking
- Bright, pleasant office environment
- Friendly co-workers – regular social events!
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1003 for more information
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business