Would you like to build on your teaching career in a supportive Academy which is part of a well-known, successful MAT?
- Full-time position, 3rd June until the end of the Academic Year
- Key Stage 3 only
- Students take great pride in their school's reputation and respect their staff
- Be part of an exciting journey, building on your career development
- Potential opportunities in partnering academies
Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a rapidly improving Secondary Academy in Leeds to appoint a Teacher of Computer Science.
In a recent Ofsted inspection, the academy was commended for the positive behaviour of pupil’s and the commitment of its new leaders who have developed a strong drive towards school improvement.
The academy is on a significant journey to improve and is seeking a specialist who is committed to unlocking the potential of young people, ensuring all achieve their full potential. The school offers an extensive programme of extra-curricular activities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within an inspiring work environment and to gain unique career development opportunities.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Track record of successful teaching
- Ability to confidently teach Computer Science to Key Stage 3
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.