Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a variety of secondary schools in Doncaster to appoint a bank of Cover Supervisors.
Cover Supervisor roles are ideal for graduates who are looking to build up their experience before pursuing a career in teaching or for undergraduates who are currently studying a national curriculum subject and are seeking a part-time position to fit around their university course.The role of a Cover Supervisor will involve:
- Leading and managing the classroom
- Delivering pre-planned work
- Managing pupils behaviour by following the school's behaviour policy
- Maintaining a safe and tidy classroom
- Ensuring pupils are on task with the work they have been set
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of teaching in schools or supporting lessons in either a mainstream, provisional or special needs setting.Benefits of working as a Cover Supervisor with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold a relevant degree or be working towards one
- Previous experience in a classroom environment is required
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact our Secondary Consultant, Aaron on 01302 243060 or at email@example.comCleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.