Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a variety of Secondary schools in York to appoint Cover Supervisors for day to day and short term assignments.
Cover Supervisor roles are ideal for those who are looking to build up their experience before pursuing a career in teaching or for those seeking a part-time position to fit around other commitments. The role of a Cover Supervisor will involve:
- Leading and managing the classroom
- Delivering pre-planned work
- Managing pupils behaviour by following the school's behaviour policy
- Maintaining a safe and tidy classroom
- Ensuring pupils are on task with the work they have been set
Ideal candidates will have previous experience of teaching in schools or supporting lessons in either a mainstream, provisional or special needs setting.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to Gemma@academicappointments.co.uk
You can contact our Harrogate Office on 01423 608 655 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business