We are working with a secondary school in Halifax in their recruitment of an Exams and Data Officer
Required as soon as possible, an Exams and Data Officer to be responsible for the efficient and effective running of all internal and external examinations within the Academy.
The successful candidate will be confident with timetabling Exams and ensuring that the papers have been received and organised appropriately. In addition, you will be collecting, inputting and analysing data for school.
To be considered for the position, you must have a minimum of 2 years experience within Data and Exams in an education setting.
- Previous experience in this role
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business