The school has high expectations of all students and staff and the successful applicant will be expected to maintain high standards within their planning, delivery and assessment.
Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject and recognised teaching qualification
- Evidence of outstanding teaching and good classroom management
- Ability to teach Science across KS3 and 4
- Commitment to outstanding standards of teaching, marking and planning
- 2x references from educational establishments
- A valid DBS
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.