Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a busy secondary school in Leeds to recruit for a temporary Technology Technician to start immediately.
This position will involve supporting the head of department with the preparation of materials, including cutting materials to required sizes, check and maintain tools and equipment in a practical workshop environment. In addition, you will required to order materials and put received stock materials away correctly.
In order to be consider for the this position, you will have experience with wood work and metal machinery within schools and ideally hold a certificate in the use of Health and safety.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1011 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.