We are working with an excellent pre-school in Harrogate looking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant.
The role is to commence end of April 2019 until July 2019 and is full time.
We are looking for someone with experience, ideally with a Level 3 qualification in Early Years childcare to join the team.
Minimum requirements –
- Recent experience of working in a primary school/Early Years setting
- Minimum Level 3 qualified
- Available immediately
- Two satisfactory references
- A valid DBS (registered with the Update Service)
If you would like to know more, or register with Academic Appointments, then ‘Apply Now’ or email your CV to email@example.com Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business