We are supporting a childcare provider who need an Early Years practitioner to start ASAP.
Working hours are to be confirmed but could be either:
- Full year, approximately 40 hours per week 5 days per week or
- Term time 35-40 hours per week either 4 or 5 days
This would be shifts of: 8am - 4pm and 9am - 6pm
The successful candidates MUST to be level 2 or above qualified
The nursery closes for 2 weeks per year, offers 20 days holiday (pro rata for 4 days) plus 8 days bank holiday therefore estimate 7 weeks holiday per year.
Salary is £8.17 per hour / £17,000 per annum (estimate)
The nursery also offers an employer contributed pension scheme and training to all staff and have high retention rate.
- Level 2 Qualified
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business