Academic Appointments are currently working with a lovely nursery based in Leeds who are in need of an Early Years Practitioner.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible.
This role is to work full-year round, 35-40 hours per week, on a shift basis between 7.30pm and 6pm.
They are keen to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and engaging Nursery Practitioner who can really enhance children’s learning and lives on a day to day basis.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more informationBenefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business