Are you an Early Years Practioner who is looking for a position in a school where pupils behave well and leaders invest in their staff?
The school's vision is to provide an engaging and challenging learning environment where children are happy and confidently explore the world around them. They encourage and empower members of our community to challenge the norm and to ask questions, to aim and climb high and above all else to shine. In short, their aim is for all of our children to be happy and enjoy a world full of opportunities, as they are the stars of our school.
The successful applicant would be required from the 1st September 2019 until July 2020, on a full-time basis.
- Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- Experience teaching the Foundation Stage/Early Years UK curriculum
- Evidence of a successful teaching record
- References from educational establishments
- An enhanced DBS, or willingness to complete one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or you can contact Sophie on 01274 505 400 for more information. Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business