Academic Appointments are currently working with a ‘Good’ rated Academy in Leeds to recruit a dedicated English Teacher to teach across KS3 and KS4, to join their Academy in March 2019.
This appointment would be full-time and is anticipated to last for one month initially but could go on longer depending upon school circumstances.
The Academy has been commended for the excellent behaviour displayed by the students. The successful applicant will be expected to sustain this level of excellence in their lessons.
The Academy is easy access from Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach English across KS3 and KS4
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business