Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for great teaching opportunities in Harrogate?
Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a number of Schools in this area to appoint committed and excellent full-time and part-time English Teachers to support their schools and staff, for ongoing roles both day to day and long term.
We are looking for outstanding English Teachers that have previous experience of teaching to KS4.
It is important that applicants are able to hit the ground running and provide an excellent service to our schools. Requirements
- Must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
- Able to teach KS3 and KS4
- A proven track record
- Strong classroom management
- 2x references
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service or willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 01423 608 655 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business