Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a ‘Good’ Secondary School located in Leeds to appoint a full-time English teacher for an immediate start.
The role will require the successful applicant to teach English to KS4. This role is anticipated to go on until Easter 2019, in the first instance, but could go on longer depending upon school circumstances.
This school is a good school with pupils here displaying good behaviour and the successful applicant would be expected to sustain the high expectations.
The school is located within easy access from Leeds, Wakefield and Selby. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- Able to teach English up KS4
- 2 x references from educational establishment
- Ability to deliver outstanding and engaging lessons
- A valid DBS
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business