This is an exciting opportunity for an English Teacher to join a reputable Multi-Academy Trust, who is recognised as one of the best trusts in the country…
- Temp to Permanent contract
- ‘Good’ rated Ofsted school
- Reputation for high expectations for all, an innovative curriculum and excellent staff/student relationships
- Students behave well in lessons
- Excellent staff development and career opportunities across the trust
- Ideally located for commuters from Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster or York
The Academy is working with Academic Appointments to find an inspiring and ambitious Teacher of English to join their very effective, committed and hard-working faculty. The successful candidate will have an outstanding teaching ability, have the skills to motivate and engage students, and will have a relentless ambition to enrich the lives and learning experiences of their young people.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (or relevant teaching qualification)
- Relevant subject degree
- Ability to teach English to A-Level would be advantageous
- 2x references from education establishments
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.