Academic Appointments are currently working closely with a secondary academy in Leeds that thrives for excellence in all areas. We are supporting them to recruit for an Exams Officer to start immediately.
The exams department requires an officer to support with planning and timetabling exams, as well as liaising with external exams agencies and awarding bodies. The role will involve working to internal and external deadlines in a busy office environment and maintaining records.
The role is full time position that is to start immediately and to continue on going – with the end date to be confirmed.
Previous experience of working within exams is essential.
- Previous experience as an Exams Officer essential
- Must have experience on the SIMS system
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business