Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a busy secondary school in Leeds to recruit for a temporary Exams Officer.
The role will entail administration of internal and external exams using SIMS Examinations organiser and Course Manager. In addition, the successful applicant will be responsible for running reports and, on occasion, analysing data.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience as an Exams Officer and using the SIMS system.
This is a full time, ongoing post working Monday to Friday (37 hours per week) starting immediately. Essential Requirements
- SIMS experience
- Previous, relevant experience
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the update service or willing to obtain a new certificate)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business