Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher?
Academic Appointments are supporting a range of primary schools in and around Doncaster with their recruitment of Early Years Teachers.
Many of our partner schools are looking for day to day, short- and long-term staff and we are working to support their requirements. Why supply with Academic Appointments?
- Immediate start available
- Day to day and long term work
- Opportunities to work in a variety of settings in and around Doncaster
- Competitive rates of pay
- Work/life balance
- NQTs welcome
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Two professional references
- Valid Enhanced DBS (registered with the Update Service or willing to obtain a new certificate)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Doncaster Office on 01302 243060 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme