Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary School in Bradford to appoint a full-time Female PE Teacher to start immediately.
They are seeking a Female PE Teacher, able to teach across KS3 and KS4, who holds a proven track record of excellence in the classroom. This role is to cover ongoing sickness and is anticipated to go on until Easter 2019 in the first instance.
The school is part or a large Multi Academies Trust and they have high expectations of staff to ensure they maintain this with good behaviour management and exceptional planning and assessment.
The school would welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQT’s. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4 PE
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- A passion for success and quality teaching
- A valid DBS subscribed to the update service.
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business