Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a Secondary Academy located in Leeds to appoint a Female PE Teacher.
The role is due to start after May Half Term and is anticipated to go on until the end of the academic year.
The successful applicant will ideally be able to deliver PE across KS3 and KS4 and would benefit from an Academy that is able to offer outstanding professional and career development opportunities. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject
- Able to teach PE across KS3 and KS4
- 2 x references from schools
- An enhanced valid DBS that is subscribed to the update service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1016 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business