Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a growing, student-centred secondary academy in Bradford, West Yorkshire to appoint a Food Technology Teacher.
- September start, 1 term temporary contract
- Pupil’s behaviour is good, and they enjoy learning
- Welcoming and stimulating environment
The successful applicant will be joining a well-known academy chain, who are known for their positive staff morale and culture of professional learning and reflection. You will teach Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and 4. Requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Passion for your subject, success and quality teaching
- 2x references from education establishments
- An enhanced current DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website. Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.