Are you an experienced Teacher of Food Technology who isn't afraid of a challenge and would like to be part of an exciting journey in an improving school?
- Potential of a permanent, part-time position
- A new dynamic Leadership team with a track record of success
- A staff body that is committed to improvement and change through supporting each other
- An excellent Pastoral Team supporting both students and staff
- Classes that are well ordered and behaved
- Students that are happy, cared for and confident
Academic Appointments are working in partnership with a small secondary school to appoint a Teacher of Food Technology. The position is part-time (0.8) and could become permanent for the right applicant.
It is true that the school is undergoing a significant change in leadership and that the role will be tough, however, it will be most rewarding. New leaders are in place and improvements are already being made. Pupil behaviour is improving and the support received from senior leaders is working effectively to improve teaching standards.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (or relevant teaching qualification)
- Relevant subject degree
- Ability to teach Food Technology up to GCSE is essential
- A 'can-do' attitude is important
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- An enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.