Academic Appointments are working with an 11-18 Secondary School in North Yorkshire to recruit a Teacher of MFL. The post is due to commence around the 18th March and is anticipated to go on until June 2019.
The role is full-time and will include teaching both French and German across KS3 and KS4. The successful applicant will receive support and guidance to help make integration into the school as smooth as possible.
The school is part of a Multi Academy Trust which has helped strengthen existing partnerships with other local schools.
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business