Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a Secondary Academy in Halifax to appoint a French Teacher to join their school after Easter 2019.
This role is to teach French on a part-time basis, 3 days a week on a rolling timetable. The successful applicant would be required for each week on the following days;
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
The successful applicant will be required to teach French across KS3 and KS4 as well as covering across other subjects when needed. The role is anticipated to go on until July 2019.Requirements
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Degree qualified in relevant subject
- Able to teach French across KS3 and KS4
- Experience with the ‘new’ GCSE Specification would be an advantage
- Be willing to teach across other subjects as required
- 2x references
- A valid and enhanced DBS that is subscribed to the update service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information.Benefits to YOU include:Speedy and flexible registration process
• With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
• Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too Variety
• Range of schools and alternative provisions
• Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent Forward thinking company
• New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
• Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business