Successful… high achieving…forward-thinking, are just three of the words used to describe this Academy, and
you could become part of their team
- Full-time contract for the term
- Possibility of a permanent contract at review
- Commended for its improving results, strong leadership and exceptional student behaviour
- Results are now well above the average, especially in the Sixth Form where they are outstanding
- Paid to scale
Academic Appointments are currently with a ‘Good’ rated Academy in North Leeds to recruit a dedicated French Teacher, to join their school in September.
The role will be paid to your scale. The successful candidate will be teaching French to Key Stage 3 and 4, you will have responsibility for your own exam classes.
In its most recent Ofsted inspection, the school was commended for its improving results, strong leadership and exceptional student behaviour. Results are now well above the average, especially in the Sixth Form where they are outstanding.
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in the relevant subject
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Evidence of an exemplary track record
- A passion for success and quality teaching
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.