Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a variety of Secondary Schools in the Thirsk area of North Yorkshire to appoint a bank of General Cover Teachers for day to day supply positions.
Supply is a great way to build up teaching experience by working in a variety of school settings and offers flexibility.
The role of a General Cover Teacher involves following the absent teacher's timetable, delivering set lessons and following the school's behaviour management policy to ensure students are on task. Requirements
- Must hold QTS or equivalent
- Previous teaching experience is required
- 2x references
- A valid DBS that is subscribed to the updated service
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Harrogate Office on 01423 608 655 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business