Academic Appointments are currently working alongside a variety of Secondary Schools across Rotherham to appoint a bank of General Cover Teachers.
Supply is a great way to build up teaching experience by working in a variety of school settings and offers flexibility.
The role of a General Cover Teacher involves following the absent teacher's timetable, delivering set lessons and following the school's behaviour management policy to ensure pupils are on task.Benefits of Supply Teaching with Academic Appointments:
- Paid to scale
- Opportunity to gain experience from a wide range of educational establishments
- 48-hour clearance scheme to get you cleared for work as quickly as possible
- Free online CPD training courses
- Generous bonus scheme
- Specialist divisions catered towards your specific needs; Permanent, Auxiliary, Tuition & Intervention, Special Educational Needs, Short and Long Term Supply
- Must hold QTS or equivalent
- Previous teaching experience is required
- 2x references
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Aaron on 01302 243060 or at firstname.lastname@example.orgCleared to work in 48 hours!
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.