Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an outstanding Secondary School located in Kirklees to appoint a part-time Geography teacher to start after February half term.
The role will require the successful applicant to teach Geography across KS3 and KS4 and is anticipated to go on until April 2019.
This role is part-time for three days with the successful applicant required on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- Able to teach Geography across KS3 and KS4
- 2 x references from educational establishment
- Ability to deliver outstanding and engaging lessons
- A valid DBS or be willing to obtain one
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business