Thriving, supportive and positive… just 3 of the words regularly repeated in this schools Ofsted report
- Starting ASAP, ongoing position
- 'Good' rated school set in a picturesque part of North Yorkshire
- Attainment of Year 11 students is consistently above the national average
- Pupils feel well supported and they enjoy learning in your school (Ofsted)
- Ofsted commented on pupils attitudes being positive and behaviour being good
Academic Appointments are currently working with a thriving Secondary School located in North Yorkshire to appoint a Geography Teacher.
This successful, ‘Good’ rated secondary school has been commended for their student’s positive attitudes to learning and exceptional behaviour.
Attendance is well above average and staff are happy in school. Led by an effective team, they feel supported and challenged to succeed personally.
The role is to commence ASAP on a week by week basis as it is covering for an unexpected staff absence. The post holder could be required until the summer break.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (or relevant teaching qualification)
- Relevant subject degree
- Ability to teach Geography up to GCSE is essential
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- An enhanced DBS
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’ Cleared to work in 48 hours! Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business.