Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a high achieving and successful 11-19 Secondary Academy located in Wakefield to appoint a Geography Teacher.
The Academy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated Teacher of Geography to join their high performing department in September 2019. This role is anticipated to go on until December 2019 in the first instance, but could extend, depending on school circumstances.
The Academy is firmly committed to establishing first class standards and are proud of their achievements. Expectations are high and this is reflected in their very successful academic record. The Academy was inspected in September 2014 and was judged ‘Good.’
The Academy values and develops their staff by supporting them to achieve their best, whilst creating opportunities for professional growth and development. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in a relevant subject
- High expectations for all pupils;
- An ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents and governors;
- An ability to deliver consistently good and outstanding lessons;
- 2 x references from educational establishments
- Proven track record of success at KS3 and KS4
- A passion for Geography
- Have a valid DBS, registered with the update service, or be willing to get one
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1015 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business