Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a ‘Good’ Secondary School in Rotherham to appoint a Head of English from September 2019.
The role will involve teaching KS3 and KS4, as well as managing a team of teachers within the Department.
This is a full-time, permanent post. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced English specialist to join a successful school and to play a vital role in shaping its future. Requirements
Benefits to YOU include:
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification is essential
- Relevant subject degree
- Experience of leading a team is desirable however not essential
- Able to teach English to KS4
- Strong behaviour management skills
- 2x references
- Current enhanced DBS or willing to obtain one
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business