Academic Appointments are currently working in partnership with a school in Kirklees who are looking to appoint a Head of Maths to join their school from January 2020. This would be a full time role on a 1 year contract.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an improving school - This school is currently in special measures, so they are looking for somebody who isn't afraid of a challenge and somebody who is very passionate about their subject.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, whether you are new to teaching or experienced in your field, to take up a leading role within the Maths department. The role would involve a teaching timetable as well. Requirements
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant teaching qualification
- Well qualified with an honours degree in relevant subject area
- Ability to teach KS3 and KS4 Maths
- A passion for success and quality teaching
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1006 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references. Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business