Academic Appointments are currently working with a secondary school in Leeds to recruit for a PA to the Headteacher starting immediate, for a week initially.
The position will involve taking minutes, typing letters, diary management and additional administrative support required by the Headteacher. Excellent communication with education professionals, parents or carers and pupils is essential for this role.
To be considered for this position, the appointed applicant will have had previous experience in a similar position within a school and must be confident with SIMS.
- Previous experience in this role
- Experience of SIMS
- Two professional references
- Enhanced DBS (on the Update Service or willing to obtain one)
Interested in this job?
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to email@example.com
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1000 for more information Benefits to YOU include: Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business