Academic Appointments are currently working alongside an 11-18 mixed comprehensive Secondary School in Bradford, to appoint a part-time Teacher of Health and Social to join their school in September 2019.
The successful candidate will be an inspiring practitioner who is able to make a significant contribution towards supporting the drive to continue raising achievement and standards at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, as well as continuing to generate excitement and enthusiasm for learning and teaching Health and Social Care.
This ‘good’ school offers outstanding facilities and a state-of-the-art learning environment. The headteacher and other senior leaders at the school have developed and sustained a clear vision and sense of direction which staff across the school are on board with and are committed to.
The successful applicant will be required two days a week for the full academic year. The school is within easy reach of Leeds, Huddersfield and Wakefield and offers an outstanding NQT induction programme. Requirements
Interested in this job?
- Must holds Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Relevant subject degree
- Experience of delivering Health and Social to KS5
- 2x school references
- A valid DBS, registered to the update service or be willing to obtain one
Please ‘Apply Now’ or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact our Head Office on 0113 390 1015 for more information Benefits to YOU include:
Speedy and flexible registration process
- With offices based in Leeds, Bradford, Doncaster and Harrogate you can register at an office close and convenient for you
- Late afternoon/early evening registration appointments available and Saturday registrations too
Forward thinking company
- Range of schools and alternative provisions
- Assortment of roles and length of assignments – from day to day to permanent
- New, state-of-the-art technology enabling easy availability updating
- Generous referral bonus scheme
Academic Appointments is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
Policies, including our ‘Equal Opportunities and Diversity Policy’, can be found on our website.
Academic Appointments Limited acts as an employment agency and employment business